Hi, I’m Jodie…….I have always been fascinated with transformation and beauty. I am a strong believer in enhancing natural beauty. I love a natural look and believe no two faces are the same. Experimenting with and changing my looks with makeup is how I got started in the esthetics world of all things girly.
In 2007 I decided to get my Esthetics license and explore the world of skincare and beauty, deeper. To work with clients and completely transform their skin, solve a problem they have long been trying to achieve. To show someone for the first time how to feel comfortable in their own skin.... heaven.
Keeping up with the newest trends got me into eyelash extensions about 10 years ago. I have been trained by some of the best Lash Artist in the Industry. I have received 5 certifications in lashes and became a Master stylist specializing in volume. I was also fortunate enough to assist in makeup and spray tanning for the Mrs. America/Arizona pageants, as well as lash extensions. It is my desire to help women with their beauty needs that has given me so much passion for what I do. I love to keep learning and growing to see what transformation I can master next!
My goal is to show everyone that embracing your own beauty is the key to feeling beautiful and will always win when looking to feel confident. Everyone wants a customized look that shows their personality and charm. As little as we thought things like our lashes would matter to us when we were younger, we get it now. we are obsessed. With semi-permanent lashes you can change as often as you like and keep up with whatever look you love at the moment.
I love what I do. I love helping people discover how beautiful they are. My clients are extremely important to me. This is my art, and I thank anyone that has ever let me use their lovely face as my canvas. I look forward to meeting new future clients.
Fun & Forever Facts!
- I am originally from Lompoc, CA. Since most have not heard of it It’s near Santa Barbara. I have lived in Gilbert for 7 years now. I LOVE living here!!
- I love spending time with my family. I have 2 wonderful children of my own and inherited 3 awesome step-children. My husband is amazing…. He’s a saint really!
- I am a HUGE animal lover! I adore my two dogs, Zena my Wheaten Terrier and Ellie a Mini Labradoodle. I can always count on them to cheer me up at the end of the day.
- I am a very social and outgoing person, so I love meeting new people and having girl time!
- Anything having to do with beauty, I’m in! Getting my nails done, hair extensions, makeup, facials and lashes of course. Oh and massages, which doesn’t have anything to do with beauty, but after a long day of lashing I REALLY NEED IT.
- I have been to Paris, Germany and lived in Belgium for 6 months. Eventually I would love to visit Australia, Ireland, and Italy.
- Someday I would like to get a tattoo just because I can.